Site Network: Personal | Pamoja Ministries |

 

QUOTE FOR THOUGHT



The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him - Henry Varley



I am an honest, creative, outgoing, hardworking country girl who loves living in the big city. I am passionate about people and discovering God in the world around me. I love seeing and going to new places whether it is stepping into an unknown coffee shop, or walking down a different street, or attending a cultural event or exploring a new city. These things help me remember that the world and God is much bigger then I know. I am reminded of how small yet significant I am. God, the one who created the universe, loves me, in spite of me, and calls me to love and obey him above all else.

When I am not working or involved with a freelance project you will find me keeping in touch with family and friends through email, messenger and blogging. I am constantly developing my graphic skills by trying new techniques or scouring the internet for design inspiration. I love enhancing my personal space by creating curtains, art, painting walls, staining furniture, organizing, etc. I have recently rediscovered my love for photography and I am learning how to cook like a pro! If I am not doing something active then you will find me curled up with a blanket watching LOST or reading anything from the latest Tedd Dekker novel, Donald Miller book or current design magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home